League Football Education has recognised eleven Under-18s footballers for their outstanding efforts on and off the pitch in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges performance on the pitch and in the classroom, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for April is as follows;
- Tommy Fogarty (Birmingham City)
- Patrick Gamble (Blackburn Rovers)
- Joel Tabiner (Crewe Alexandra)
- Aman Panesar (Hull City)
- Dylan Hill (Northampton Town)
- Dale Taylor (Nottingham Forest)
- Kane Badby (Oldham Athletic)
- Will Jenkins-Davies (Plymouth Argyle)
- Toby Steward (Portsmouth)
- Mikey O’Neill (Preston North End)
- Shannon Brown (Queens Park Rangers)