Summary of LFE’s Customer Service Standards:
- Maximum of six rings before answering calls.
- Maximum response time to initial phone enquiries is two working days (or within two working days of the required member of staff’s return to work).
- Mobile phone messages returned within one working day (or within one working day of return to work).
- Acknowledgement within a maximum of two working days (unless later deadline is specified by the customer).
- ‘Out-of-Office’ email responses (weekend or after business hours) are followed-up within two working days of return to work.
- Response to enquiry made within two working days.
Complaints and Compliments
- LFE’s Complaints and Compliments Policy provides the framework within which anyone who has experienced dissatisfaction with LFE can raise their concerns, along with the procedure for reporting and recording compliments.