League Football Education has recognised eleven Under-18s footballers for their outstanding efforts on and off the pitch in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges performance on the pitch and in the classroom, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for November is as follows;
- Harry Leeson (Bristol City
- Ryan Howley (Coventry City)
- Jevon Mills (Hull City)
- Jephte Tanga (Leyton Orient)
- Brooklyn Ilunga (MK Dons)
- James Clarridge (Nottingham Forest)
- Dan Gifford (Portsmouth)
- Henry Hawkins (Queens Park Rangers)
- Louie Arrowsmith (Southend United)
- Alex Aitken (Stevenage)
- Tommy Simkin (Stoke City)