League Football Education has recognised eleven Under-18s footballers for their outstanding efforts on and off the pitch in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges outstanding effort on and off the pitch, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for November is as follows;
- Warren Sung (Accrington Stanley)
- Matthew Cox (AFC Wimbledon)
- Charlie Wood (Bradford City)
- Charlie Barker (Charlton Athletic)
- Harrison Nee (Coventry City)
- Alex Matthews (Derby County)
- Liam Ravenhill (Doncaster Rovers)
- Fraser Alexander (Ipswich Town)
- Henry Popple (Middlesbrough)
- Mason McLean (Queens Park Rangers)
- Nigel Aris (Shrewsbury Town)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.