For the first time during the 2019-20 season, eleven apprentices have been recognised for their outstanding efforts across all aspects of the apprenticeship programme, both on and off the pitch, in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges football and academic progress, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for November is as follows;
- Jack Madelin (AFC Wimbledon)
- Jude Bellingham (Birmingham City)
- Jarrad Branthwaite (Carlisle United)
- Liam Thompson (Derby County)
- Vaughn Covil (Forest Green Rovers)
- Liam Gibbs (Ipswich Town)
- Gianluca Bucci (Lincoln City)
- Sam Beckwith (Luton Town)
- Tyler Goodrham (Oxford United)
- Harry Kavanagh (Portsmouth)
- Luke Matheson (Rochdale AFC)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.