Under-18s footballers have been recognised by League Football Education for their outstanding efforts on and off the pitch in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges outstanding effort on and off the pitch, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for June is as follows;
- Connor Shanks (Bradford City)
- Carl Johnston (Fleetwood Town)
- Alex Henderson (Ipswich Town)
- Stuart McKinstry (Leeds United)
- Wynford Marfo (Leyton Orient)
- Ziyad Al-Oyouni (Lincoln City)
- Ollie Leach (Milton Keynes Dons)
- Ryan Smith (Northampton Town)
- Alexander Aoraha (Queens Park Rangers)
- Alex Bonnington (Sheffield Wednesday)
- Yasin Arai (Stevenage)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.