League Football Education has recognised eleven Under-18s footballers for their outstanding efforts on and off the pitch in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges performance on the pitch and in the classroom, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for December is as follows:
- Nathaniel Wallace (Scunthorpe United)
- Taylor Anderson (Mansfield Town)
- Finlay Cross-Adair (Preston North End)
- Ashley Phillips (Blackburn Rovers)
- Lorent Talla (Queens Park Rangers)
- Gatlin O’Donkor (Oxford United)
- Hamish Douglas (Rotherham United)
- Dan Murray (Portsmouth)
- Brandon Njoku (Cambridge United)
- Will Johnson (Fleetwood Town)
- Nico Valentine (Ipswich United)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.