LFE has recorded yet another success in the Framework for Excellence (FfE) results recently issued by the Learning and Skills Council to all Work-Based Learning providers and further education Colleges in England.
FfE is the Learning and Skills Council’s (LSC) performance assessment framework used to independently and consistently benchmark the performance of education and training providers in the further education sector.
Scores of either ‘Outstanding’, ‘Good’, ‘Satisfactory’ or ‘Inadequate’ are awarded for each of the 9 Performance Indicators.
LFE were awarded the following: –
1. Framework Success Rates: Outstanding
2. Employer (Clubs) Views: Outstanding
3. Learner (Apprentices) Views: Good (88.35% scored: 90%+ = Outstanding)
4. Learner (Apprentices) Destinations: Good
5. Most Recent Inspection Grade: Good (Grade 2 in December 2006)
6. Financial Health: Good
7. Financial Management and Control: Good
8. Delivery as a % of LSC Contract Value: Good
9. Resource Efficiency: Good
Overall, these excellent scores establish LFE as a top performing organisation delivering first-rate training provision through highly effective working relationships with all our partner organisations, not least Club staff, Education Providers and of course the Apprentices themselves.
LFE wishes to thank all partners for their crucial part in this success, which will also provide a high degree of confidence to the LSC and Ofsted.
The LSC plans to make scores for all providers available to the public over the next 12 months to provide the public and employers with a better informed choice of which provider to use.
LFE is confident that the commitment to making further improvements will put us in good stead for even better results in the future.