The Football League and LFE are seeking Club participation in this season’s Apprentice of the Year Award.
Clubs are invited to nominate an outstanding Apprentice to be considered for national recognition at the 2012/13 Football League Awards.
Nominations will be judged and a winner for each division chosen to receive an award at the Football League Awards dinner at The Brewery, London on Sunday 24 March 2013.
All nominations will be judged according to the following: Playing record of the player in all competitions since he became an Apprentice, Educational attainment, Disciplinary record, Any other outstanding achievements.
How to Enter
- Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/flawards and register the basic details of your entry. Note that no entries will be accepted unless they are first registered via this system.
- Fully complete the nomination form (avaliable to download below) and submit to Pauline Hothersall at the Football League by Tuesday 22 January 2013 via email to [email protected]. Faxes will not be accepted.
Please provide as much information as you can to support the nomination including:
- A fully completed nomination form.
- Two jpeg photo’s of the nominated player (one action and the other head & shoulders)
- Written short testimonies from those involved in the players development (e.g. youth coaches, Academy Manager, Education & Welfare Officer, National Team Coach, First Team Manager etc.)
- Match reports commenting on the player (if relevant)
- Any other information you think is relevant
Incomplete forms will not be considered so please ensure you complete all areas fully.
If you have any questions regarding this award please contact Pauline Hothersall, Youth Development Co-ordinator on 0844 8269207 or via [email protected].
The Nomination Form can also be found on the Football League extranet.