The FA Youth Cup second round (proper) draw was made at Wembley Stadium connected last Friday.
With games from the first round and fourth qualifying round still to be settled their are a number of permutations to be addressed. Doncaster Rovers are the only club currently through to the second round, following their 2-1 extra-time victory over Barnsley last Wednesday.
All ties in this round must be played by Saturday 21 November 2015.
- 1 Lincoln City or Port Vale v Wigan Athletic or York City
- 2 Ilkeston or Burton Albion v Shrewsbury Town or AFC Telford United
- 3 Romulus or Stourbridge or Chesterfield v Sheffield United or Bradford City
- 4 Accrington Stanley or Basford United v Hartlepool United or Fleetwood Town
- 5 Oldham Athletic or Chester v North Ferriby United or Morecambe
- 6 Walsall or Coventry City v Blackpool or Crewe Alexandra
- 7 Scunthorpe United or Wrexham v AFC Fylde or Bury
- 8 Northampton Town or Notts County v Altrincham or Rochdale
- 9 Carlisle United or Tranmere Rovers v Doncaster Rovers
- 10 Mansfield Town or Cambridge City v Dereham Town or Peterborough United
- 11 AFC Wimbledon or Woking v Gillingham or Ebbsfleet United
- 12 Bournemouth or Exeter City v Oxford United or Kidlington
- 13 Cheltenham Town or Swindon Town v Boreham Wood or Barnet
- 14 Cambridge United or Hayes & Yeading United v Aveley or Stevenage
- 15 AFC Hornchurch or Leyton Orient v Luton Town or Colchester United
- 16 Yeovil Town or Forest Green Rovers or Hungerford Town v Metropolitan Police or Dulwich Hamlet
- 17 Biggleswade Town or Enfield Town v Sutton United or Worthing
- 18 Sholing or Newport County v Barton Rovers or Southend United
- 19 Millwall or Dover Athletic v Woodbridge Town or Dagenham & Redbridge
- 20 Gloucester City or Cirencester Town or Bristol Rovers v Plymouth Argyle or Portsmouth