This month LFE launched the ‘Apprentice of the Month’ award, in association with Puma, as part of the Celebrating Success agenda.
LFE is keen to celebrate the success of Apprentices that have excelled educationally or in the workplace and have showed commitment to the programme.
The awards will run from September through to May and each month the Regional Officers will be asked to nominate apprentices that they feel best match some or all of the criteria.
The nominations will then be judged by LFE and the winner will be presented with their prize.
The criteria for nominating an Apprentice of the Month is outlined below:
- Excelled at College work
- Excelled at football
- Overcame a hardship
- Showed bravery to raise an issue
- Showed maturity in a difficult situation
- Displayed a marked change in behaviour for the better
- Excelled in other areas that LFE/Club/College are looking to promote e.g.
- Logged on to the LFE website the most time in the region
- Showed excellent awareness of Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
- Showed excellent drug awareness
- Showed excellent awareness of Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Gave particularly thoughtful/helpful feedback on ASE programme
- Showed excellent initiative when attending careers fair
- Excellent team working attributes
The first Apprentice of the Month winner will be announced at the end of September and will be publicised via LFE Online.