League Football Education has invested in a new Hudl account, which allows apprentices to promote their talents to clubs or Universities in the UK and abroad.
Founded in 2006, Hudl offers a complete suite of products that empower more than 160,000 global sports teams at every level — from grassroots to professional organisations — to gather insights with video and data.
Free access to this online platform will allow you to create and share highlights packages from your game time. Personalised analysis can be published to targeted groups via filtered playlists and in-app messaging tailored for team-wide, group or individual communication.
- If you wish to make use of LFE’s online Hudl platform, please contact LFE’s Transition Officer Anthony Cato ([email protected]) to register your interest.
- Once we have checked your eligibility, we will create your own personal profile using your name and current email.
- Shortly after this, you will receive a ‘sign-up confirmation’ email.
- Once you have received the email, create your own personal LFE Hudl platform by following the link provided.
- Once your personal profile is set up, send any playing footage/clips you have to LFE’s Transition Officer.
- LFE’s Transition Officer will allocate your clips to your own personal Hudl profile and enable you to edit and share in any way you like using the Hudl tools at your disposal.
- If you are unsure how to make specific clips from your original videos, please click here.
- You can also make Premium Clips from your video. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
- For more information on how to share your clips with the Hudl Community, please click here.
- If you have any further questions or support needs (e.g who to target and how) please email [email protected].
LFE Hudl Recruitment Platform – Eligibility & Usage Policy
To be eligible to use this product you must:
- Be an Apprentice at a Premier League, English Football League or Football Conference Club undergoing the Apprenticeship Programme (ASE or SEP) and supported by League Football Education
- Be considered to have made sufficient attempts to complete the academic work during your apprenticeship
- Be a member of The PFA
You will have free access to this online tool for two years upon completion of your Apprenticeship Programme.
Restrictions upon the size of the file you can upload may be applied.