Start - The Online Careers Service
If you are considering your next career step check out www.startprofile.com – an online careers resource which provides information, advice and guidance.
To utilise this resource follow the simple steps below:
- Visit www.startprofile.com
- Click ‘register’ at the top of the page.
- Input your personal details & create a memorable username and password.
- Click ‘Get Started’ and then login using your new username and password.
- Select ‘I am studying in education and would like to explore my career options’.
- Search the name of your College (For clubs that deliver education in-house, please search ‘League Football Education’ – this includes Grimsby Town, Hull City, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday).
- Fill in your year group (Level 3 Year 1 or 2 – or Year 12 or 13).
- Complete the registration and start exploring your secondary career options.