Goal of the Season 2013-14
After another super season of goals at Academy level, 14 of the best make up the final shortlist for LFE’s 2013-14 Goal of the Season competition.
This year’s shortlist consists of all this term’s individual Goal of the Month winners as well as three wildcard entries added into the mix.
The contenders this year are:
- JOSH COOK – SWINDON TOWN v Hereford United
- GIORGIO RASULO – MK DONS v Dagenham
- KANE FARRELL – SOUTHEND UNITED v Peterborough
- SAM HUMPHREYS – OXFORD UNITED v Hereford United
- TOM WOODS – MORECAMBE v Bradford City
- JACK WILLBYE – IPSWICH TOWN v Sunderland
- JACK TAYLOR – SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY v Crystal Palace
- CONOR READY – BLACKPOOL v Liverpool
- DOMINIC TELFORD – BLACKPOOL v Liverpool
- JACK STOBBS – Chelsea v SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
- GEORGE BYERS – WATFORD v Norwich City
- MATTHEW BOWLES – LINCOLN CITY v Rochdale
- CONNOR TIGHE – QPR V BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION
- BRADLEY FEWSTER – Leicester City v MIDDLESBROUGH
Voting will remain open until 12pm on Friday 6 June.