Goal of the Month - February 2012
Eight fabulous strikes have made it on to the shortlist for LFE’s February Goal of the Month Award.
Southend United’s Ryan Auger won last time out after receiving over 40 per cent of the public vote.
Now 8 more Apprentices from Football League Clubs await your verdict.
The contenders for February are:
- GOAL A: Brad Abbott, Barnsley v Huddersfield Town
- GOAL B: Calum Chambers, Chelsea v Southampton
- GOAL C: George Colson, West Ham United v Portsmouth
- GOAL D: Reuben Noble-Lazarus, Barnsley v Huddersfield Town
- GOAL E: Jack Sammoutis, Millwall v Cheltenham Town
- GOAL F: James Jennings, Portsmouth v Fulham
- GOAL G: Jack Sargent, Accrington Stanley v Shrewsbury Town
- GOAL H: Mitchell Pinnock, Millwall v Southend United
Voting will remain open until 12pm on Friday 16th March.