League Football Education has recognised 11 Under-18s footballers for their exceptional efforts in all aspects of their apprenticeship in the latest edition of ‘The 11’.
The accolade acknowledges significant achievements on and off the pitch, as well as assessing other factors, including involvement in community or charity-based initiatives.
‘The 11’ for May 2021 is as follows:
- Saleem Akanbi (Cambridge United)
- James Beadle (Charlton Athletic)
- Connor O’Riordan (Crewe Alexandra)
- Evan Khouri (Grimsby Town)
- Nicholas Bilokapic (Huddersfield Town)
- Louis Beckett (Hull City)
- Antony Papadopoulos (Leyton Orient)
- Casey Pettit (Luton Town)
- Josh Coburn (Middlesbrough)
- Andre da Silva Mendes (Morecambe)
- Eddie Brearey (Oxford United)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.