For the final time in 2018, eleven apprentices have been recognised in the latest edition of ‘The 11’ for their outstanding efforts across all aspects of the apprenticeship programme, both on and off the pitch.
‘The 11’ for December is as follows;
- Reuben Collins (AFC Wimbledon)
- Ben Forrest (Birmingham City)
- Joe Adams (Bury)
- Joe Neal (Cambridge United)
- Jared Wild (Chesterfield)
- Jordan Adebayo-Smith (Lincoln City)
- Tyla Dickinson (QPR)
- Dan Adshead (Rochdale)
- Tom Pugh (Scunthorpe United)
- Marcus Dewhurst (Sheffield United)
- Daniel Ojo (Yeovil Town)
For an in-depth look at why each apprentice was selected, click here.