This month sees LFE re-launch the ‘Apprentice of the Month’ award to celebrate the success of Apprentices that have excelled educationally or in the workplace and have showed commitment to the ASE programme.
The awards will run from September 2010 through to April 2011 and each month LFE Regional Officers will be asked to nominate Apprentices that they feel best match some or all of the criteria.
The nominations will then be judged by LFE and the winner will be presented with the trophy, a certificate and £100 voucher to spend in the LFE & Genesis Online Store.
The criteria for nominating an Apprentice of the Month will be the same and is outlined below:
- Excelled at College work
- Excelled at football
- Overcame a hardship
- Showed bravery to raise an issue
- Showed maturity in a difficult situation
- Displayed a marked change in behaviour for the better
- Excelled in other areas that LFE/Club/College are looking to promote e.g.
- Logged on to the LFE website the most time in the region
- Showed excellent awareness of Health & Safety and Equality & Diversity
- Showed excellent drug awareness
- Showed excellent awareness of Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Gave particularly thoughtful/helpful feedback on ASE programme
- Showed excellent initiative when attending careers event
- Excellent team working attributes
The first Apprentice of the Month winner will be announced mid-October so look out for the winners on the website.