Start - Online Careers Resource
Visit www.startprofile.com to maximise your potential. Replacing the old U-Explore software, Start Profile provides an online careers resource for Apprentices to use to gather information, advice and guidance when planning the next step of their career.
To make use of this resource, please follow the simple steps below:
- Visit www.startprofile.com
- Click ‘register’ at the top of the page.
- Input your personal details & create a memorable username and password.
- Click ‘Get Started’ and then login using your new username and password.
- Select ‘I am studying in education and would like to explore my career options’.
- Search ‘League Football Education’ for the name of your College.
- Fill in your year group (Year 12 or 13).
- Underneath your year group, use ‘FOOTBALL’ as the registration code.
- Complete the registration and start exploring your secondary career options.