League Football Education has secured access to U-Explore, which is a resource that provides online careers support.
U-Explore is an “innovative, online teaching and learning resource that is accessible 24/7”.
It delivers comprehensive information, advice and guidance in order to help learners manage their own futures and progress.
U-Explore can give you a sneak preview of what the working environment may be like in 1,435 jobs as well as providing further information on qualifications and skills you need to get there.
“It’s really useful to see real people talking about their lives and jobs.”
Access to U-Explore is granted to all current and former Apprentices as well as for anyone considered to be working directly with LFE.
Any information that Apprentices collect on different career options can be used as evidence towards the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sport Performance for the unit ‘Manage Your Own Career’.
To start planning your next career, please follow the below steps:
1. Visit www.u-xplore.com.
2. Click on “LAUNCH U-Explore” in the top left-hand corner.
3. On the Login page, click the ‘Not Registered Yet?’ signpost to create your own account.
4. Add your First Name, Surname, Gender and Date of Birth.
5. Then select the following options from the dropdown boxes; County: Lancashire, Town: Preston, Establishment: League Football Education.
6. Select the relevant Year Group (12 or 13) then enter the name of your football club followed by the year you started your Apprenticeship e.g. Rochdale 2011.
7. Enter the unique registration code: FOOTBALL.
8. Press continue and create your own username and password.