With less than two months to go until the season ends, Hull City first year Apprentice Joe Cracknell is leading the way in the inaugural NVQ Fantasy Football competition.
Joe’s aptly named ‘Dream Team’ has thus far accumulated 426 points, with his nearest Apprentice challenger, Southend’s Luke Chambers 33 points adrift on 393.
Hull’s Ben Clappison completes the top 3 on 378 points.
With 14 rounds of Championship fixtures remaining, each transfer could be make or break as the 300+ registered Apprentices vie for a share of the £500 prize fund.
The top ten Apprentices are:
1) Joe Cracknell (Hull City)
2) Luke Chambers (Southend Utd)
mitchs dads a bulldog
3) Ben Clappison (Hull City)
4) Michael Hassini (Southend United)
5) Lewis Blackmore (AFC Bournemouth)
6) Ryan Inniss (Crystal Palace)
7) Frazer Colmer (Southampton)
=8) Lewis Alderman (Oxford United)
=8) Anders Joa (Sheffield United)
10) Joshua Scully (Chesterfield)